Group Fitness Classes and Schedule
Fitness program schedules change monthly. New PROGRAM CALENDARS are posted by the 23rd of each month on our website and are available at the front desk. To receive schedules
You may pre-register or drop-in (space available) for fitness classes. However, payment must be made in advance. If you fail to cancel for a pre-registered class, you will be charged.
Fitness classes are $5.00 per class. Discounted fitness punch cards are available for purchase by members AND non-members and are non-refundable or transferable. All patrons will need to gain entry into the facility (membership or daily admission fee) prior to attending fitness classes.
10 Visit Punch = $45.00
20 Visit Punch = $80.00
50 Visit Punch = $150.00
Functional Movement Screen
The Functional Movement Screen is an assessment that documents movement patterns that are key to normal function. By assessing these patterns, the FMS identifies functional limitations and asymmetries. These are issues that can reduce the effects of functional training and physical conditioning and distort body awareness. The FMS generates the
Functional Movement Screen Score, which is used to target problems and track progress. This scoring system is directly linked to the most beneficial corrective exercises to restore mechanically sound movement patterns. The FMS score is used to track progress and identify those exercises that will be most effective to restore proper movement and build strength.
Instructors: John Florkiewicz and Lucy Lozar
Activity # Age Day, Date & Time Fee
544612 13+ By Appointment Only $30
Small Group Personal Training
Join with friends to maximize the effectiveness of your workouts and gain peer support. You’ll receive the same careful personalized attention and individualized workouts as with one on one personal training. Small group personal training includes the Functional Movement Screen for each client. Group may consist of 2-3 people. Appointment only.
Activity # Age Day, Date & Time Fee
544613 13+ By Appointment Only $25 / per person or $200 for 10 Sessions
Fitness area is open during all rec center hours.
Complimentary youth and adult orientations are available on first come; first served basis according to the following schedule.
Monday-Wednesday at 10:30, Thursday and Friday 1:30 pm, also available by appointment.
- 13 pieces of aerobic equipment (4 treadmills, 4 ellipticals, 2 upper body ergometers, upright & recumbent bicycles, and a Concept 2 rowing machine)
- 11 Cybex Eagle selectorized machines
- Hammerstrength and Cybex strength equipment
- 3000 pounds of free weights
- Dumbbells 5-100 lbs, kettlebells 5- 50 lbs
- Functional Alley-workout space sponsored by Crossfit ThinAir dedicated to high intensity exercise
- 1 Olympic platform
- 1/14 mile walking/running track
- Physioballs, medicine balls, BOSUs, dynadisks, foam rollers, bands
- Elevated running/walking track
- Children must be 13 years or older to use the fitness area and those ages 13-14 must be supervised by a guardian
- Children ages 13-17 must complete a fitness orientation prior to using equipment
- Children must be 13 years or older to use the indoor track unless accompanied by a guardian
- Children must be 16 years or older to attend a fitness class unless accompanied by a guardian
We offer scheduled personal training or guided exercise plans with one of our certified staff. In the guided exercise plan, the client is provided with a personalized six week workout that they complete on their own. An orientation to the workout is given at the start of the plan. One on one training sessions last an hour and are tailored to the needs of the clent. Either can also be scheduled by contacting John Florkiewicz, Fitness Supervisor, via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone 970-726-8968 ext 110 or our Fitness Coordinator, Lucy Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.