The Icebox Ice Rink is OPEN for the 2020-21 Season!
Due to current Covid-19 guidelines the Icebox capacity is limited to 25 skaters at one time.
This max capacity will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
Icebox Admission Rates:
Resident: Youth & Senior: $4, Adult: $5
Non-Resident: Youth and Senior: $7, Adult $8
Skate Rentals: $5
For more information please contact 970.726.5919 or email Dan@FraserValleyRec.org
From Winter Park and Fraser: travel north on Highway 40 through the town of Fraser and watch for County Rd 5 on your left after you pass the Fraser Post Office.
From Granby and Tabernash: travel south on Highway 40 and look for County Rd 5 on your right about 3.5 miles after passing East Grand Fire Station #2.
- An NHL size covered outdoor Ice Rink known as “The Icebox” (closed in the summer)
- Three softball fields with permanent outfield fences and backstops, concrete dugouts, and bleachers
- The Alex Newberry regulation Little League field
- Two sand volleyball courts with adjustable nets and rope boundary lines
- Approximately 6 acres of grass athletic field that are lined and divided for soccer, lacrosse, or other sports depending on the season
- The Fraser Valley Bike Park- a small bike park with several jump lines
- A 20′ x 30′ picnic shelter with picnic tables and grills- available for public use and reservations
- The Fraser Historic Playground- an awesome playground designed and built by Landscape Structures and opened in 2017
- Winter Park Adventure Quest- an aerial adventure park featuring a ropes course and climbing wall- Now taking reservations!
We do offer Private Ice Time and Outdoor Birthday Parties this winter. If you are interested in learning more or making a reservation please call us at (970) 726-5919.