The Fraser Valley Sports Complex (FVSC) is a 40-acre park located just outside the town of Fraser on the west side of Highway 40 on Country Rd 522.
How to get here:
From Winter Park and Fraser: travel north on Highway 40 through the town of Fraser and watch for County Rd 5 on your left after you pass the Fraser Post Office.
From Granby and Tabernash: travel south on Highway 40 and look for County Rd 5 on your right about 3.5 miles after passing East Grand Fire Station #2.
What’s at the FVSC?
- An NHL size covered outdoor Ice Rink known as “The Icebox” (closed in the summer)
- Three softball fields with permanent outfield fences and backstops, concrete dugouts, and bleachers
- The Alex Newberry regulation Little League field
- Two sand volleyball courts with adjustable nets and rope boundary lines
- Approximately 6 acres of grass athletic field that are lined and divided for soccer, lacrosse, or other sports depending on the season
- The Fraser Valley Bike Park- a small bike park with several jump lines
- A 20′ x 30′ picnic shelter with picnic tables and grills- available for public use and reservations
- The Fraser Historic Playground- an awesome playground designed and built by Landscape Structures and opened in 2017
- Winter Park Adventure Quest- an aerial adventure park featuring a ropes course and climbing wall- Now taking reservations!
For more information please contact 970.726.5919 or email Dan@FraserValleyRec.org
The Fraser Historic Playground is OPEN
The state of Colorado has allowed for playgrounds to be opened under the following guidelines:
- The playground is limited to only 10 people at a time
- Continue to physically distance, staying at least 6 feet from members of other households
- You are encouraged to wear a mask while recreating
- Bring hand sanitizer to clean hands when soap and water are not available
- Stay home (other than getting tested) if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms
Summer 2020 Restroom Closure Notice
Due to construction at Fraser Valley Elementary, the Fraser Valley Rec Day Camp will have an increased presence at the Fraser Valley Sports Complex during the summer of 2020. In order to ensure there are clean facilities for day campers and staff, and to minimize contact between groups, the Icebox Warming Hut and restrooms will be closed for the summer. Public Restrooms will be available at the Soccer Field Pavilion for the entire summer. As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, staff will evaluate the needs of portable restrooms at the Fraser Valley Sports Complex.
Sand Volleyball Courts OPEN for the Summer!
The Sand Volleyball Courts have had several tons of new sand added and are now open for the summer. Nets can be moved to your desired height by removing the pin on each post and sliding the net up or down and then replacing the pin.