The Icebox Ice Rink is CLOSED for the season.
The rink will open for the 2021-2022 winter season in late October 2021.
The Fraser Valley Sports Complex is OPEN.
Bring the kids out to play on the Historic Playground. Get outside and enjoy the wonderful spring weather!
Please help us keep the FVSC beautiful by picking up after your dogs, avoiding muddy or wet turf areas, and disposing of trash properly. Thank you!
Winter Park Adventure Quest is now taking reservations!
Experience the high ropes course, rock climbing, and more! View more info and make reservations at WPAdventureQuest.com
For more information about the Fraser Valley Sports Complex please contact 970.726.5919 or email Austin@FraserValleyRec.org
From Winter Park and Fraser: travel north on Highway 40 through the town of Fraser and watch for County Rd 5 on your left after you pass the Fraser Post Office.
From Granby and Tabernash: travel south on Highway 40 and look for County Rd 5 on your right about 3.5 miles after passing East Grand Fire Station #2.
- An NHL size covered outdoor Ice Rink known as “The Icebox” (closed in the summer)
- Three softball fields with permanent outfield fences and backstops, concrete dugouts, and bleachers
- The Alex Newberry regulation Little League field
- Two sand volleyball courts with adjustable nets and rope boundary lines
- Approximately 6 acres of grass athletic field that are lined and divided for soccer, lacrosse, or other sports depending on the season
- The Fraser Valley Bike Park- a small bike park with several jump lines
- A 20′ x 30′ picnic shelter with picnic tables and grills- available for public use and reservations
- The Fraser Historic Playground- an awesome playground designed and built by Landscape Structures and opened in 2017
- Winter Park Adventure Quest- an aerial adventure park featuring a ropes course and climbing wall- Now taking reservations!
Bring your group out to the Fraser Valley Sports Complex! We rent our athletic fields and picnic pavilion to athletic teams and private groups. If you are interested in learning more or making a reservation please email Austin@FraserValleyRec.org