The Icebox Ice Rink is OPEN for the 2020-21 Season!
• Locker rooms are unavailable at this time. Hockey players should come mostly dressed.
• Face masks are required inside the Icebox. Players and participants may remove their face masks while on the ice.
• No fans permitted for adult hockey.
• Please do not arrive at the facility more than 15 minutes before your scheduled game/practice/activity.
10/27/20- STICK AND PUCK IS NOW FROM 10AM-12:30PM, PRIVATE ICE RENTAL FROM 1PM-2:30PM
For more information please contact 970.726.5919 or email Dan@FraserValleyRec.org
From Winter Park and Fraser: travel north on Highway 40 through the town of Fraser and watch for County Rd 5 on your left after you pass the Fraser Post Office.
From Granby and Tabernash: travel south on Highway 40 and look for County Rd 5 on your right about 3.5 miles after passing East Grand Fire Station #2.
- An NHL size covered outdoor Ice Rink known as “The Icebox” (closed in the summer)
- Three softball fields with permanent outfield fences and backstops, concrete dugouts, and bleachers
- The Alex Newberry regulation Little League field
- Two sand volleyball courts with adjustable nets and rope boundary lines
- Approximately 6 acres of grass athletic field that are lined and divided for soccer, lacrosse, or other sports depending on the season
- The Fraser Valley Bike Park- a small bike park with several jump lines
- A 20′ x 30′ picnic shelter with picnic tables and grills- available for public use and reservations
- The Fraser Historic Playground- an awesome playground designed and built by Landscape Structures and opened in 2017
- Winter Park Adventure Quest- an aerial adventure park featuring a ropes course and climbing wall- Now taking reservations!
Winter Park Adventure Quest is OPEN