The Fraser Valley Sports Complex is open to the public year-round.
The Icebox Ice Rink is Open for the 22-23 Season.
Peak Season Admission Rates:
Skate Rental: $5
Regular Season Admission Rates:
|Skate Rentals: $5|
|Regular Season Rates
|Skate Rentals: $5|
From Winter Park and Fraser: travel north on Highway 40 through the town of Fraser and watch for County Rd 5 on your left after you pass the Fraser Post Office.
From Granby and Tabernash: travel south on Highway 40 and look for County Rd 5 on your right about 3.5 miles after passing East Grand Fire Station #2.
- An NHL size covered outdoor Ice Rink known as “The Icebox” (closed in the summer)
- Three softball fields with permanent outfield fences and backstops, concrete dugouts, and bleachers
- The Alex Newberry regulation Little League field
- Two sand volleyball courts with adjustable nets and rope boundary lines
- Approximately 6 acres of grass athletic field that are lined and divided for soccer, lacrosse, or other sports depending on the season
- The Fraser Valley Bike Park- a small bike park with several jump lines
- A 20′ x 30′ picnic shelter with picnic tables and grills- available for public use and reservations
- The Fraser Historic Playground- an awesome playground designed and built by Landscape Structures and opened in 2017
- Winter Park Adventure Quest- an aerial adventure park featuring a ropes course and climbing wall- Now taking reservations!
The Fraser Valley Sports Complex is available for your group to rent!
- Pavilion rentals for birthday parties, family reunions, or other events
- Field rentals for your groups softball/kickball game, sports practice, or other sporting events
- Private ice rentals for your group to skate or play hockey (winter season only)
- Large gathering on the concrete floor of the Icebox Ice Rink (summer season only)
Please contact Austin@FraserValleyRec.org for more information about Fraser Valley Sports Complex facility rentals.
To Learn about the project and learn more Click Here
The Mission of the Fraser Valley Community Gardens is to enrich the individual, social and environmental health of Grand County through gardening education and providing residents the opportunity for learning how to grow their own food to become a more sustainable community.
The Fraser Community Garden is located at our Fraser Valley Sports Complex on the first dirt road off of CR 5, behind the ball fields, next to the ice rink in Fraser. There are 40 beds of various sizes and prices. 28 beds are inside the hoop house and 12 beds are outside with individual hoops. All beds have individual drip irrigation systems and there are hoses available to everyone. For questions, please contact the site coordinator at FraserValleyCommunityGardens@FraserValleyRec.org
Click Here for a Fraser Garden Application
To learn more about the Fraser Valley Lacrosse Club and its programs offered (including equipment loans!), please visit their website fraservalleylax.usl.la
Rise with the hot air year-round in the Rocky Mountains!
Colorado’s Premier Mountain Balloon Ride is the closest to Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, and the entire Front Range. Centrally located between Denver, Breckenridge, & Estes Park. The picturesque Winter Park Fraser Valley is surrounded by majestic mountains and has some of the best views of peaks into Rocky Mountain National Park.
This area has some of the best ballooning in the World! Views of the mountain ranges that surround this valley are big, bold, and beautiful! It has an abundance of Colorado wildlife, history and much more. Really see the Rockies and enjoy an engaging tour of them & Man’s 1st Form of Flight.
Our Grand Adventure Captain has a perfect safety record with flights logged all over the Country. Piloting the Colorado Rockies for over 30 years, this area is his favorite. Explore something Grand & you will see why!
To visit Colorado without taking a hot air balloon ride in the Winter Park Fraser Valley is to miss one of the loveliest and most memorable experiences Colorado has to offer!
Sports unite, create friendships and togetherness. It’s a great way to keep in shape while having fun with a team. The Fraser Valley Hockey Association is always looking for new members to join and become active members of their club. To learn more about the Fraser Valley Hockey Association, stay in the know about their events, etc. just visit www.fraservalleyhockey.com.
AERIAL ADVENTURE PARK
More thrilling than a zip line, more exhilarating than an alpine slide—Winter Park Adventure Quest’s two-story aerial adventure park/ropes course is a blast for weekend warriors, ninja warrior kids, or kids at heart. Climbers hook into a state-of-the-art belay system that allows you to freely explore and play on 24 separate obstacles all set against a stunning mountain backdrop. Our course is for everyone—from a friendly lower level to a jaw-dropping second story, you choose your level of challenge. To learn more click here.
For more information about the Fraser Valley Sports Complex please contact 970.726.5919 or email Austin@FraserValleyRec.org.