Hours and Schedule
Slide & Play Feature Hours
- Sunday: 10a-5
- Monday - Thursday: 10a-4p/6p-8p
- Friday: 10a-8p
- Saturday: 10am-8p
- 20 ft loop slide
- Spray & Play feature
- Lazy River
- Zero-depth entry pool
- 4 lane, 25 yd lap pool
- Whirlpool spa, sauna, & steam room
- Locker rooms & family changing rooms
Summer 2018 Pool Schedule - updated on 5/22/2018
**Don't forget about our Pool Birthday Parties! Please refer to the Facility Rentals page for more information.
Youth & Adult Programs
PEAK SWIM TEAM
- Infants are not allowed in the spa, steam, or sauna
- Children age 5 & under must have a guardian within arm's reach at all times
- Children age 10 & under must have a paying guardian (16 or older) in the pool area at all times, (or in the facility upon the passing of a swim test)
- Children age 12 & under must be supervised by a paying guardian when in the spa, steam room, and/or sauna
General Aquatic Facility Policies
- All riders must be 48" tall to ride the slide - only one person permitted on the slide at a time.
- Only US Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed in the pools
- No camera use allowed in aquatics facility
- All policies are subject to lifeguard's discretion
- Women who are pregnant or who may be pregnant are restricted from use of the spa, steam room, and/or sauna due to extremely high temperatures
- Please ask a lifeguard or front desk for detailed aquatics policies.
"During this season of giving thanks, I just want to thank you for teaching the swim aerobic classes. Last summer, a friend invited me to try it, and, even though I had a million excuses not to come to class, I did---just to be polite. ( I figured I'd beg off after a couple of sessions). BUT, I felt more flexible and could see the benefit of swim aerobics, and was so inspired by what you teach that I now try to make it a priority. When I go for a walk, I picture your posture, reminders at certain trees to check on how I'm standing...the benefit of your teaching goes far beyond the class.
As you know, health is a precious gift and I've seen improvements in strength, flexibility, and balance. May hip, should, and knee feels much better. Woo-hoo! Your enthusiasm and energy are such an inspiration and gift!
Happy Thanksgiving - D "