Hours and Schedule
*On Saturday April 29th & Saturday May 20th the pool will be closed from 7AM-Noon for a Peak Swim Meet. Go Peak Swim!*
Please note that the Lap Pool & play features will be closed for Peak Swim Team practice from 5-6pm Monday - Thursday.
Slide & Play Feature Hours
Visit our Youth Programs page to view upcoming Youth programs
- 20 ft loop slide
- Spray & Play feature
- Lazy River
- Zero-depth entry pool
- 4 lane, 25 yd lap pool
- Whirlpool spa, sauna, & steam room
- Locker rooms & family changing rooms
- Infants are not allowed in the spa, steam, or sauna
- Children age 5 & under must have a guardian within arm's reach at all times
- Children age 10 & under must have a paying guardian (16 or older) in the pool area at all times, (or in the facility upon passing of a swim test)
- Children age 12 & under must be supervised by a paying guardian when in the spa, steam room, and/or sauna
General Aquatic Facility Policies
- All riders must be 48" tall to ride the slide - only one person permitted on slide at a time.
- Only US Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed in the pools
- No camera use allowed in aquatics facility
- All policies are subject to lifeguard's discretion
- Women who are pregnant or who may be pregnant are restricted from use of the spa, steam room, and/or sauna due to extreme high temperatures
- Please ask a lifeguard or front desk for detailed aquatics policies.
Don't forget about our Pool Birthday Parties! Please refer to the Facility Rentals page for more information.
Please refer to our Programs and Athletics page for information regarding our swim programs!