FVMRD provides a fun, safe, and positive learning environment that allows each child to grow and learn to the best of their abilities. We are a Colorado state licensed school-age program. Our licensed daycare programs include: After School Program, Field Trips, and Summer Day Camps.
FVMRD’s Licensed School-Age Programs Motto:
- Foster the development of new friendships & encourage teamwork
- Exude an appreciation of the outdoors and our environment through recreational activities
- Help to instill self-confidence and self-esteem; focusing on developing skills specific to the individual child
- Encourage curiosity, creativity, and self-expression
Wednesday’s are Library days! We will walk over from the classroom to the public library for an after school programs with a librarian. We will try our best to be back by 5:15pm.
All forms need to be completed before enrollment can take place. Below is a list of everything we need before you start the registration process.
Please contact Emily Weida firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.509.0115 with any questions or concerns.
- All camp forms- Campdoc.com or a Paper Copy filled out. Please send an email to Emily with your child’s DOB and current school grade. A profile will be created and an invite will be sent from Campdoc.com to complete all paperwork. OR stop by the GPCRC front desk and pick up a hard copy of all form to be returned to Emily.
- Release Waiver
- Health Record
- Sunscreen and Medication
- Participant Conduct
- Media and Technology Release
- Biking Permission Slip
- Immunization Records
- Household Account with RecTrac- FVMRD registration software
Once all forms are complete enrollment can take place. Enrollment is mandatory and your child’s name must appear on the roster for that days’ program.
Once all 2018 forms are complete enrollment can take place. Enrollment and payment is done 3 different ways:
- Online: We are offering $1 discount for online enrollment. Click Register Here > Login > Daycare > Delete ASF and type what you are looking for in the “Keyword Search”. Once you have found the program your looking for, click the calendar button on the left of the Activity and pick your days and pay for the activity.
- Walk-in: Come to the GPCRC front desk during normal hours of operation.
- Call: Grand Park Community Recreation Center GPCRC at 970.726.8968 X 0
Are you looking for a safe, fun, supervised environment where your child can spend time after school? Have them join us at the FVMRD Afterschool Program located at Fraser Valley Elementary! Your child is able to grow their social skills, partake in physical activity, and receive academic support in a nurturing environment with experienced staff. A healthy snack will be provided, followed by a story/reading time, gym/outside time, homework time and/or an organized craft or free time. Wednesday we will be going to the Fraser Library starting in October. Please pick up at the Fraser Library on Wednesdays.
Location: FVE After School Classroom
Instructor: Emily Weida & ASP Staff MIN/MAX: 1/30
Activity # 922119
Fee (ID/OD): $7 pre-reg; $9/24 hours prior ($1 discount if you register on-line!)
We reccomend that you register 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL FIELD TRIPS!
Remember there is a $1 discount per trip if you register on-line!
You must complete a profile on CampDoc.com prior to your child attending our state-licensed school-age programs.
For more detailed information, please see our School-Age Programs Handbook
Field Trips will depart from the Fraser Elementary School classroom, so please drop off and pick up from that location. Participants should arrive between 8:00am & 9:15am, as our scheduled day starts at 9:30am. Trips will return to the school by 4:45pm. In order for your child to attend FVMRD field trips, we need all necessary forms completed online through CampDocs. Please contact FVMRD’s Youth Program Supervisor Emily Weida at Emily@fraservalleyrec.org to complete CampDocs or answer any questions you might have.
Drop-off location: Once in the main FVE school parking lot, you will enter through the double brown doors (to the right of the flagpole/main entrance) The FVE classroom is immediately to your right once in the building.
All field trips require a bag lunch (unless otherwise noted), snacks, weather appropriate attire (winter clothing for all winter trips – snowpants, boots, etc.), sturdy shoes, & water bottle. Please send a swimsuit and towel for ALL in-county field trips (if transportation is not advised due to weather, we will stay in-county and will plan to visit the rec center for swimming & gymnastics).
Location: FVE After School Classroom
Instructor: FVMRD Youth Program Staff MIN/MAX: 4/18
Activity # 922204
Date: School Year
Fee(ID/OD): $35 ($34 for online registration)
8/30 No Trip- Labor Day Weekend
9/6 Denver Zoo- Denver
9/13 Coors Field Tour- Denver
9/20 St. Mary Glacier Hike & Ice Cream- Idaho Springs
9/27 Anderson Farms – Erie –Denver Early Departure 8:30AM
10/4 Family Sports Center – Centennial
10/11 GPCRC Rec Day – local
10/18 Goodnight Moon performance – Denver Early Departure 8:30AM
10/25 Halloween Party – Local
11/1 Jumpstreet (Waiver) – Lakewood
11/8 Local Fun Day – Lunch Provided – Local
11/15 SkyZone- (waiver) – Arvada
*11/22 Rec Day- GPCRC- local
*11/25 The Foundry Movie and Bowling – local
*11/26 Pizza and PJ Party- Lunch Provided @ Zephyr Zza – Local
*11/27 Game Day! – Local
12/6 Rec Day GPCRC – local
12/13 Winter Park Adventure Center Tubing Hill – Local (Waiver)
*12/20 Sleigh Ride and Smores – Grand Lake
*12/23 Ice Box Ice Rink – Local
*12/27 Local Fun Day – Lunch Provided – local
*12/30 Monday Funday and New Year’s Party- local
*1/2 The Foundry Movie and Bowling – local
*1/3 Cross Country Skiing – Local
*Holiday Break Field Trips