FVMRD provides a fun, safe, and positive learning environment that allows each child to grow and learn to the best of their abilities. We are a Colorado state licensed school-age program. Our licensed daycare programs include: After School Program and Rec Camp.
- Foster the development of new friendships & encourage teamwork
- Exude an appreciation of the outdoors and our environment through recreational activities
- Help to instill self-confidence and self-esteem; focusing on developing skills specific to the individual child
- Encourage curiosity, creativity, and self-expression
All forms need to be completed before enrollment can take place. Below is a list of everything we need before you start the registration process.
Please contact Emily Weida email@example.com or 970.509.0115 with any questions or concerns.
- All camp forms- ePact.com
- Once you enroll in the program an automatic email will be sent through ePACT.
- Please send an email to Emily with your child’s current school grade. An invite will be sent from ePact.com to complete all paperwork.
- Release Waiver
- Health Record
- Sunscreen and Medication
- Participant Conduct
- Media and Technology Release
- Biking Permission Slip
- Immunization Records
- Household Account with RecTrac- FVMRD registration software
Once all forms are complete enrollment can take place. Enrollment is mandatory and your child’s name must appear on the roster for that days’ program.
Once all 2020 forms are complete enrollment can take place. Enrollment and payment is done 3 different ways:
- Online: We are offering $1 discount for online enrollment. Click Register Here > Login > Daycare > Delete ASF and type what you are looking for in the “Keyword Search”. Once you have found the program your looking for, click the calendar button on the left of the Activity and pick your days and pay for the activity.
- Walk-in: Come to the GPCRC front desk during normal hours of operation.
- Call: Grand Park Community Recreation Center GPCRC at 970.726.8968 X 0
You MUST register for the whole month in advance, and sign up for consistent days of the week for the entire month. NO DROP-INS ALLOWED
Are you looking for a safe, fun, supervised environment where your child can spend time after school? Have them join us at the FVMRD Afterschool Program located at Grand Park Community Recreation Center! Your child is able to grow their social skills, partake in physical activity, and receive academic support in a nurturing environment with experienced staff. A healthy snack will be provided, followed by a story/reading time, gym/outside time, homework time, and/or an organized craft or free time.
Location: Grand Park Community Recreation Center-Penguin Room. Kids will ride the RAM bus
Instructor: Emily Weida & ASP Staff MIN/MAX: 1/15
Fee (ID/OD): $9 or $8 for online registration
You MUST register 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL FRIDAYS & Break Care!
Remember, there is a $2 discount per trip if you register online!
You must complete a profile on ePact.com before your child attending our state-licensed school-age programs.
We will have fun on Fridays and School Break Camp playing gym games, group games, making crafts, playing outside, and going on out of county and in county field trips. Pack lunch, snacks, swim items, and face coverings. Visit the website for COVID restrictions.
For your child to attend FVMRD field trips, we need all necessary forms completed online through ePact.com.
Priority enrollment for East Grand School District Kids
Drop-off Location: Grand Park Community Recreation Center back door.
All Fridays require a bag lunch (unless otherwise noted), snacks, weather-appropriate attire, sturdy shoes, & a water bottle. Please send a swimsuit and towel for ALL in-county field trips (if transportation is not advised due to weather, we will stay in-county and will plan to visit the rec center for swimming & gymnastics).
Location: Grand Park Community Recreation Center-Penguin Room.
Instructor: FVMRD Youth Program Staff MIN/MAX: 4/15
Date: School Year
Fee(ID/OD): $37 ($35 for online registration)
Date Field Trip – Location
Field trips cancelations not related to sickness after 7 PM on Wednesday the week of the Friday Field Trip will not receive a refund.
08/27- Denver Zoo
09/03- No Trip
09/10- St. Mary Glacier Hike & Ice Cream
09/17- Dinosaur Ridge and Red Rocks Park
9/24- No Trip (Rec Center Closure/Cleaning Maintenance Week)
10/01- Activate Indoor Activity Park
10/08- Anderson Farms ***Early Departure and 5PM arrival
10/15- Country Boy Mine
10/22- Denver Children’s Museum
10/29- Halloween Party
11/05- Rec Day at GPCRC
11/12- Local Day- Lunch Provided
*11/19- The Foundry Movie and Bowl
*11/22- Rec Day
*11/23- Pizza, PJs, and Movie (Lunch Provided)
*11/24- Local Day- Game Day
12/03- Subway, Sledding and Scavenger Hunt (lunch provided)
12/10- Colorado Adventure Park
12/17- The Foundry Movie and Bowl
*12/20- Mad Science Program
*12/21- Rec Day
*12/22- Movie and Lunch Provided
*12/27- Local Day- Crafts, Games, and Activities
*12/28- Ice Skating & Smores
*Holiday Break Field Trips
Trips are Subject to Change with little to no Notice!